Kish+Co does Search Engine Optimisation
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is a cool way of making sure your website or blog is found by the right kind of people.
If your company is looking to grow, generate more (quality) visits to your website, connect with other brands online and build a strong online profile, then SEO is a vital ingredient.
To be really honest, if you told us this 3 years ago, we would have said: “is anyone in a marketing co-ordinator role going to search online for a design studio?”
did. Then did. And continued since
So what we’re saying is…
Underestimating SEO is not such a good idea – because you could be missing out on valuable business.
The best reason SEO worked for us is directly related to pull marketing (aka “inbound marketing”).
If you’ve found our site via a Google search, then you know our voice, you know our work and you’re already keen to work with us.
Most people who find our website via a Google search (and who aren’t tyre kickers)- are absolute legends.
They adore us and we adore them – it’s a mutual relationship.
Two very important SEO questions.
So now that we’ve convinced you that it’s worth it, we thought we’d explain something to you about how it’s done properly… And by “properly” we mean in a way that will generate real business results.
Basically, there are a few things you can do on your current website to improve your SEO. Sit down and have a think about 2 major things:
What sort of work do you enjoy the most?
What do you think your target market is going to type into Google when they want to work with a company like yours?
Those two things combined are going to form a nice long list and the foundations of your entire SEO search strategy.
The easiest and smartest thing to do is to take that list and chat with us.
• We’ll do some research on the viability of your list.
• Recommend some keywords on the list that’ll work better.
• Come back with adjustments to your website that will improve your Google ranking.
• Guide you on how to put those keywords into your everyday blog posts.
• We can also work on copywriting (AKA text or content) for your website which is SEO strong and ready to be plugged in.
• It’s a process. Allow about 2-3 months, not just for things to get kicking, but also for the writing and editing to take place.
What stuff should you watch out for when dealing with other SEO companies?
• Make sure you know what you’re getting into before you find yourself locked into any monthly or yearly packages.
• Ask to see some case studies of clients’ results
• Get some basic knowledge on the process. Even you can lend a hand by sharing your website link via social media or on your e-signature. It’s a good start :)